Wednesday, August 28, 2013

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP MY FORMER MIAMI NEIGHBOR? HIS NICKNAME IS O.J. AND HIS HOUSE WAS SOLD AT A FORCLOSURE SALE

Can Anyone Please Help My Former Miami Neighbor?  His nickname is O.J. and he used to have a pretty good career as an NFL football player and later an announcer/commentator.

His Last name is Simpson and he moved to Miami from California because the atmosphere in Miami fit him better than that famous glove.   I used to see his white Ford Bronco parked outside of his house.   He got in trouble once while traveling through my neighborhood.  Got into an argument and snatched the glasses off of this guy's face.  Charged with assault, he was found not guilty.

Now he's in jail in Nevada, convicted of armed robbery or something like that.  His house has been sold at a foreclosure sale.   Now if I travel back to Miami I won't see his white Bronco parked there in front of his house.   How I miss that car.   O.J., are you listening to this???  

No comments:

Post a Comment