Thursday, October 31, 2013

SATURDAY, I WILL BE A GUEST, WMNF TAMPA 88.5, 9:00 A.M. THE FLORIDA FOLK SHOW.

Please listen to WMNF, 88.5, Tampa, this Saturday at 9:00 a.m.  
I will be a guest on The Florida Folk Show.  Pete Gallagher, Award Winning Journalist, Poet And Musician, along with John McEuen, famous banjo player and radio personality, will host the show.

I will talk about my just released  book, MIAMI: A SURVIVOR'S TALE,
Which is available through The Black Mountain Press of Asheville, North Carolina.

http://www.theblackmountainpress.com/catalogue.html

Also, remember to listen to me on Sunday November the 10, when I will be a guest on WLRN, Miami,  91.3,  2:00 p.m.Folk And Acoustic Music Show, hosted by Michael Stock.

Also, Be sure to meet me at The Miami International Book Fair, where I will be on Author's Row.  
The date is now Sunday November the 24th.   Please come.   Purchase a book and it will be signed for free!

Best regards,

Frank Abrams

No comments:

Post a Comment